Financial Aid - Grants & Scholarships

Education is more important than ever, and financial resources are available to help you succeed. Financial aid is available to adult students attending career majors that are more than 600 hours of instruction.

How to Apply for Financial Aid

  • Complete the "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA) in print, or online at
  • Identify MNTC as your school code choice on the FAFSA application
  • MNTC Federal Code Is 012272
  • Send off your application using one of the following:
    • Online:
    • Mail: Federal Student Aid Programs; PO Box 4691; Mt. Vernon, IL 62864-0059

Grant & Scholarship Opportunities:

Various Deadlines

  • Federal Pell Grant (PELL)

    • Federally funded program which provides aid to adult students who seek a diploma or certificate in an eligible career major at our institution.
    • Pell Grants are restricted to students who have not earned a bachelor's degree or higher.
    • Eligibility is based on meeting certain criteria.
    • Grant does not have to be repaid.
  • Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

    • MNTC is provided limited funds to use toward students with the greatest need.
    • Grant does not have to be repaid.
  • Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG)

    • May cover up to 50 percent of tuition costs depending on eligibility.
    • Administered by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.
    • Grant does not have to be repaid.

Various Deadlines



  • Oklahoma Physician Manpower Training Commission

    Nursing Student Assistance Program

    Sponsored by the State of Oklahoma through the Physician Manpower Training Commission.


    To provide assistance to Oklahoma nursing students pursuing LPN, ADN, BSN or MSN degrees and who are interested in paracticing nursing in Oklahoma communities, with emphasis placed on rural communities.

    Students Applicable: 
    Applicant must have been unconditionally admitted as a student in an accredited program of nursing study. Applicant must be legal resident of Oklahoma. Applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
    Application Deadline: 
    Location to Send Application: 

    Physician Manpower Training Commission

Go to top